|November 17th, 2017|
|◄ 0.4.1||0.4.3 ►|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Changed zombie updating script:
- Don't teleport anymore when the server lags (they pause instead).
- Significantly better performance for zombies that are "just walking"
- Significantly better performance for zombies that are looking for other targets to consider
- Overall, servers should support 2-8× as much zombies as on 0.4.1, depending on how complex mazes are.
- Changed player collision scripts substantially, fixing ground phasing issues (not the ones where you place blocks on a player though)
- Changed savegame region saving to be more resistant to crashing. This does not solve the problem of jobs being broken after a server crash, but does fix regions resetting
- The items required for a colonist to take a job are now refunded upon them leaving that job
- Temporarily limit the "delete" button in the load world menu. It has to be clicked 3 times in a row to work, this should be improved in the future (a full confirmation box)
- Fixed a variety of crash issues (related to the new torch rendering from 0.4)
- Fixed an issue causing the wrapper to crash
- Fixed an issue leaving the colonyserver process open if the dedicated wrapper crashes
- Fixed the requirements text of crafting limits to work with > 4 requirements
- Shorten stockpile counts of > 100 000 to > 100K
- Added Korean localization and updated other languages