|November 10th, 2017|
|◄ 0.4.0||0.4.2 ►|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Added a command line wrapper so the game can run on a VPS. Use colonyserverdedicated.exe (works on Linux as well, it's mono)
- Added a dedicated server tool to Steam / SteamCMD - app_id 748090
- Added configurable job crafting priorities; by default ammunition types are high priority, ingredients medium and the rest low priority.
- Added "/lootall [amount]" command, to loot most notable blocks.
- Guards now prioritize zombies with health closer to their max damage (slingers shoot weak ones, muskets strong ones), in addition to shooting the closest one.
- Improve usability of the crafting limits interface: Limit shown is now the actual limit of items made, not recipes made. Also shows missing ingredients in red, and the amount currently in the stockpile.
- Added a 3× damage modifier if punching with an iron sword
- Usage of "/setflight" is now stored (no need to type it every time)
- To eliminate some confusion, unused stockpile slots (the white ones) above 60 (the initial ones) will be removed when unused
Performances[edit | edit source]
- Possibly fix an issue where colonists would randomly fail to find a path once (but succeed on repeated attempts)
- Increase path complexity limit because increased pathfinding performance allows it
- Fixed an issue where others' banners would be less safe for you than for them (the half-half colored block from other banners was not safe)
- Changed colonists code to update less often (more performant)
- Slightly improved performance from lots of colonists progress indicators
- Fixed an issue causing the server to re-save all player data despite most of it being untouched
- Improved server quitting speed by multithreading a part of it
- Improved server loading speed by multithreading a part of it
- Fix siege mode being activated while loading a world